Street Salute, 34/1
36028 Rossano Veneto (VI) Italy
VAT number 04135330241
Email of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +39 0424 521420
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
Personal data collected from this site, either independently or through third parties are : Cookies, Usage Data or data sent by the User in an autonomous manner.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide certain services. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to the Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
1) The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
2) Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
3) Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
4) Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
5) The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
1) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
2) Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of processing the collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages and Contacting the User. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form and sending direct messages.
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
Method of collection: contact form on the site.
Personal data collected: all required fields and optional fields filled in by the user.
Place of treatment: Sending by email of this Site or storage on this Site.
By subscribing the User to the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Site may be transmitted. The User's email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering on this site or after making a purchase.
Personal data collected: Name, Surname, Email, number of watches.
The newsletter service is carried out through:
Place of processing: United States
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
The data are collected using the services indicated below.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Place of processing: United States
Internal statistics of the Wix platform
Place of processing: United States
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
1) revoke the consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
2) to oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
3) access your data. The User is entitled to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
4) verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
5) obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
6) obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
7) receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
8) to propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third parties services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
RESPONSE TO "DO NOT TRACK" REQUESTS
This site does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this site (also from third-party applications integrated into this site), including : IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this site, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this site that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is
the owner of this site.
The Service provided by this site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application or activities related to it.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this site.
Update: May 2020
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that the server sends to the user's computer.
They can be stored on your computer and used to improve and personalize your browsing but also to provide relevant information during future site visits.
TYPE OF COOKIES
The cookies used are distinguished in four macro-areas described below.
Strictly necessary to operate the website and to provide the service offered and requested by the user.
used to create user profiles based on their choices and preferences, in order to send advertising messages in line with the profile created.
Cookies for marketing / retargeting
They are used by third-party companies to allow the display of banners on external affiliated sites. The products presented will be similar to those already observed on this site.
COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
This site uses technical cookies aimed at collecting navigation statistics through the Google Analytics service set anonymously.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Place of processing: United States
This site uses technical cookies to improve the user experience such as remembering the language selection, or closing some information alerts.
Internet browsers usually accept cookies automatically, in any case it is always possible to disable this feature and remove cookies at any time through browser settings.
The modes differ from the type and version of the browser, so we recommend referring to the manual or to the specific help screen of your program.